The FENIX Trophy 2022/2023 is built on a formula divided into two phases: a group stage and the Final 4. The group stage consists of three groups of 3 teams each, in which every club will face its opponents home and away, amounting to a total of 4 games. This stage will run from October until June.
The FENIX Trophy Final 4 will take place in a location to be announced in June and will feature the 3 group winners and the second best among the three groups facing each other in semi-finals and finals to define the final ranking. The games will take place on Friday and Sunday, but the whole weekend will be an occasion for a celebration of football and friendship.
- Brera FC (Milan, Italy)
- Prague Raptors FC (Prague, Czech Republic)
- KSK Beveren (Beveren, Belgium)
- FC United of Manchester (Manchester, UK)
- Afc DWS (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- FK Miljakovac (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Krakow Dragoons FC (Krakow, Poland)
- BK Skjold (Copenaghen, Denmark)
- CD Cuenca-Mestallistes 1925 (Valencia, Spain)
The European dimension of the event and the presence of iconic clubs forms the central narrative in terms of communication.
Every match will be broadcast via free live streaming through the competition’s YouTube channel. The games will feature double commentary, both in the home team’s and away team’s language. Not staging more than one game per day allows the clubs’ fanbases’ interest to focus on a single game at a time.